Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nothing Lasts Forever !

         I'm currently reading a book and it is by far the best book I've ever read! If you haven't read this book, I would consider it because you will probably look at life alot differently. So far, to me the message of the book is to show that nothing lasts forever. One of the characters, Winter, has it all. The jewelry, money, looks, etc... and by her father being a drug dealer he can provide for her and her family. Until one day, the father got locked up, and from there on out there life has been nothing but a struggle.

- I'll update the post once I finish reading the book !!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes Danyelle :)

    I Loved This Boooook.
    everygirl should read it.
    the ending was sooo unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is the bomb so far :)

    yes, everygirl should read it!

    ReplyDelete