Friday, February 4, 2011

When Things Don't Go Right, Go Left!


              The road I've traveled isn't always crystal clear,
              It has gotten bumpy, cloudy, and full of fear.
              The road I've traveled isn't always the best,
     I must confess,
              But I know that I'm truely blessed.
             I'm capable of turning this life around,
       doing what I please,
       I'm not doing it for you,
     I could care less,
    but im doing it for me.
           I traveled back up that gloomy road,
          when I seen where the road first diverged at,
             curious of what that new road holds,
          I took my first big step.
         From there on out,
        my life has been transparent,
         I have nothing else to be scared about,
               I've learned that you sometimes have to test the water,
             or in this case test routes,
               this journey was kind of fun,
       without a doubt!



5 comments:

  1. "I'm capable of turning this life around,
    doing what I please,
    I'm not doing it for you,
    I could care less,
    but im doing it for me."

    What a great attitude! I wish everyone could feel that strong!

    ~Ms. Brandley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Danyelle! Keep it up.

    -Mr. Keslin

    ReplyDelete