Thursday, February 10, 2011

Parents Just Don't Understand :/



         Some parents just don't understand the world us TEENS live in. I don't understand them, because clearly they were once teens before and was going through the same motions. Granted, sometimes we don't listen, ignore them, don't always want to go to school, and are lazy sometimes, but hey, sooner or later we'll grow out of that habit. Parents just complain entirely too much! For example, my mother work about 8 to 9 hours a day. My chores are done way before she even gets home. If she come in the house and see that my brothers or sister hasn't done their chores, first person she yells at is ME. "You are the next oldest female in the house and it's your responsibility to keep them on top of their chores," she said. No, it's YOUR responsibility, you're our mother, I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut. Being in the middle of 5 children in one household can sometimes be a good thing, but so far, it's not. I have to live my own life, and taking care of 4 other children is not what I've planned to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment